If Fager's Julia and Max had a baby - we welcome sweet Sally!
Sally is Fager´s baby, she is just amazing.
And not only for being the prettiest bit in the tack room.
Sally has Julia´s tongue relief, or as we rather like to say - the anatomic shape that follows the contour along the mouth and divides the pressure between the bars and tongue equally.
The short centerpiece eliminates palate interference. It breaks to the outside of the tongue. Sally even suits horses with a low and/or short palate together with a big tongue. These horses are harder to find a suitable bit for.
Then we have the Copper roller. Highly appreciated by so many horses.
Who wouldn´t like the electric, sweet taste Copper give the tongue while playing with it?
We made the Roller a bit bigger so it reaches further down than the joints.
This will increase the pressure on the tongue if your horse pulls or being heavy in your hand.
Same as Max, Sally is made with -pure, -solid, titanium.
Durable and lightweight double jointed titanium bit without lock system.
Titanium is a material that helps provide steady, reassuring communication to your horse through the reins.
If you would describe your horse as something with the following;
- Heavy in your hands.
- Strong, usually lean/pull on the bit
- Try to put the tongue over the bit.
- Shaking its head.
- Making sudden fast head-movements to escape the connection from the reins.
- Sticking the tongue out/Chewing the bit frantically.
Titanium has several advantages:
- Antibacterial and Biocompatible material.
- Superior strength and extremely lightweight in the mouth.
- Increases saliva, warm to the touch and encourages acceptance.
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- Low maintenance, easy to clean.
The logo-HORSE should always be on your horse right side, upwards.